This week was a good week.
- Enjoyed some worship from the Word – I’m talkin’ great songs w/scriptural truth
- Sipped a Starbucks Red Eye w/extra cream
- Practiced a sweet new chord progression on my guitar (Amaj7, Cmaj7, G,D)
- Got some fancy new strings
- Watched the best American Idol in a while, w/my husbee
- Had a great 23 minute conversation w/my Dad about Purpose & Drive & the Autoharp
- Decided to officially volunteer as a family @ a Taylor rest home & researched more on how to get involved singing at the Texas Children’s Hospital
- Was healthy ~ in my body, mind & spirit – and my family was too!
- Administered a 7-way Parvo injection to protect my lil 9-mo.old weenie dog, Daphne. My husbee was very helpful w/his distraction technique ~ ham bits
- Worked on this week’s lesson plans for my 3 yr olds @ Parent’s Day Out, complete with crafts like straw collages, food-coloring spaghetti plates, contact-paper sparkly jelly-fish & paper donuts w/glitter sprinkles
…And it’s only Wednesday. Bring on some more of your goodness, Lord. Or not. I hope I’m ready for whatever you got.