Happy Spring, Pedro! We love you and the funny little things you do. Here’s a list of some of them!
- Chase the laser light up and down the hall even when we stop shining it, adding in a little squeal-bark now & then
- Jump up on the couch and nose your way under our blanket so you can get warm
- Nose a phone or laptop away from our hands so we can pet & make room for you
- Give us your cute slow & low bark when we make our hand into a threatening “mouth” that opens and closes
- Chase your tail when you get really tired
- Destroy anything made of plastic or paper or anything that squeaks, when left out within reach
- Snuggle as close to Angel’s face as possible
- Take advantage of every time the dining room bench isn’t pushed in so you can use it to jump onto the dining table
- Hop up high like a basketball star
- Go to your crate, sit, stay, roll over, “go pee”, shake paws, & “leave it”
- Devour anything carrot, meat or bacony-treat
These are some photos taken on a walk across from 800 w. 1st street yesterday…
I love coming home every day to see your waggy butt and hear your little claws clinking on the floor so fast. Pedro – our low, long and loyal boo-dee-boo-boo-butt. Happy 1 year birthday, come Cinco de Mayo 2019!
Wow. What. A. Day.
And it’s not really spelled that way. I just did that to remember how to pronounce it. Oneonta Gorge is a few minutes east of Horsetail Falls on the Old Columbia Gorge Highway (take Exit 25 – nearest Ainsworth & Benson State Park). None of us had ever visited this fall in our lives… and this will certainly not be the last time. The log-jam maze created by a huge storm in the 20’s, and the cold temperature of the creek water made it all the more adventurous and made the destination of the waterfall that much more worth it. Oh, the bonus… was what Papa did when we got the bottom of the falls…
Today I ran into my old boss, friend and musician in the worship team I was a part of years ago; his name is Jerry. As I think back to my 3 years working for him as a dispatcher for a commercial miniblind and drape company, I recall one main event. Continue reading